Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, both state and local health orders require that certain steps be taken when a rental unit is shown in person. We ask that you carefully review and follow the guidelines below. Your cooperation in following the guidelines set forth in this document will help reduce the risk of transmission of the virus that causes the COVID-19 illness.
- Review all postings as posted in the unit upon arrival. (PDFs shown here)
- No more than two visitors at a time residing within the same household or living unit, and one individual showing the unit, will be allowed in the shown unit at a time unless otherwise allowed by local health order.
- Non-medical face coverings, such as cloth masks, are strongly recommended.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the unit and after the showing.
- If you sneeze and/or cough, do so into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into your elbow
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Maintain physical distancing during the showing and refrain touching from knobs, faucets, toilets and toilet handles, light switches, garage door opener buttons, handles and pulls, alarm system controls, fan pulls, remotes, thermostats, switch boxes, gates and gate latches, window locks and sashes, pool coverings, and other such items.
Efforts, such as routine cleaning, are being made to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus that causes the COVID-19 illness, in accordance state and local health orders, be advised that we makes no representation that the property is “virus free.” It is possible you could be exposed to the virus that causes the COVID-19 illness while visiting the premises. By scheduling a tour, and entering the vcant unit, you agree that you have read and understood the contents of the document and postings, and agree to follow the guidelines set forth herein.