Does your property allow Assistance/Emotional Support Animals?
All of our properties adhere to local and state ordinances related to service and support animals. To ensure the rights of our Tenants and Owners are protected, we suggest the following steps:
- Please review the ‘Fact Sheet: Rights to Assistance Animals in Housing’ (web|pdf)
- If applicable, prepare a ‘Letter for Companion Animal’ (word|pdf) or a something similar from your doctor/professional/etc.
- Send the form to email@example.com or attach it with yur application.
- After move-in, you can also open a maintenance ticket in the Tenant Portal.
- We’ll prepare the appropriate paperwork and send back to e-sign.
If you’d like to get a non-assistance pet, please contact us as all of our properties have different policies.